To jest tylko wersja do druku, aby zobaczyć pełną wersję tematu, kliknij TUTAJ

forum.hothatch.org
Witamy na forum Hothatch.Org

MotorSport - [F1] Kubica i F1 2009

Anonymous - Pią 03 Kwi, 2009

ja ze starszymi bracmi co wiedzieli co dobre ogladalem pod koniec dziewiedziesiatych takze mam zwolnienie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fklYljCi0HM
Hakkinen Schumacher SPA2000

oooo.... panoooowie, aferka urosla o wiele bardziej niz sie wydawalo.

cisnienie rosnie......
http://en.f1-live.com/f1/...403070226.shtml
Cytat:
Britain's mainstream sports press branded Lewis Hamilton a 'liar' overnight, after stewards revealed he and the McLaren team deliberately misled them in Australia.

http://www.dailystar.co.u...81/-Liar-Lewis/
Cytat:
Liar Lewis
World champion Lewis Hamilton could be kicked out of this year’s championship after being branded a liar and a cheat.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/s...icle2357649.ece
Cytat:
LEWIS HAMILTON’S sporting reputation lay in tatters last night — for the sake of one lousy world championship point.

i McLaren rano zawiesil dyrektora sportowego
Cytat:
McLaren suspend sporting director Ryan

Dave Ryan (GBR) McLaren Team Manager. Formula One World Championship, Rd 2, Malaysian Grand Prix, Preparations, Sepang, Malaysia, Thursday, 2 April 2009

McLaren sporting director Dave Ryan has been suspended by the team following Lewis Hamilton’s disqualification from the Australian Grand Prix.

Ryan was McLaren’s representative in the original post-race stewards’ enquiry in Melbourne, where according to the FIA both he and Hamilton denied deliberately moving aside for Toyota’s Jarno Trulli during the final safety-car period - evidence that was subsequently contradicted by recordings from McLaren's team radio.

“In my 20-odd years working for McLaren, I doubt if I’ve met a more dedicated individual than Davey,” said McLaren team principal Martin Whitmarsh. “He's been an integral part of McLaren since 1974 and has played a crucial role in the team’s many world championship successes since that time.

“However, his role in the events of last Sunday, particularly his dealings with the FIA stewards, has caused serious repercussions for the team, for which we apologise. Therefore, I suspended him this morning and he has accepted this.”

teraz szybciutko oswiadczenie ze zwalamy wszystko na goscia ktory juz zostal zawieszony takze jest ok

Cytat:
Hamilton apologises for Melbourne 'mistake'
Lewis Hamilton (GBR) McLaren MP4/24. Formula One World Championship, Rd 2, Malaysian Grand Prix, Practice Day, Sepang, Malaysia, Friday, 3 April 2009 Lewis Hamilton (GBR) McLaren leaves Race Control after another stewards inquiry into his incident with Jarno Trulli (ITA) Toyota at the end of the Australian GP. Formula One World Championship, Rd 2, Malaysian Grand Prix, Preparations, Sepang, Malaysia, Thursday, 2 April 2009

McLaren's Lewis Hamilton has publically apologised for the events that culminated in his disqualification from last weekend’s Australian Grand Prix. Speaking to the media in Malaysia on Friday, Hamilton said sorry to the Melbourne stewards and his fans for what he described as a ‘huge mistake’.

He finished the season-opener in fourth, but was handed third at a post-race hearing, after Toyota’s Jarno Trulli was penalized for passing his McLaren under the safety car. A second inquiry in Sepang, however, heard fresh evidence that showed that McLaren sporting director Dave Ryan and Hamilton had ‘deliberately misled’ the stewards by denying the British driver had been told to move aside to allow Trulli to pass.

"In Melbourne, I had a great race,” said the reigning world champion. “As soon as I got out of the car I had the television interviews at the back of the garage, and straight away I gave them a good account of what happened during the race. Straight after that we were requested by the stewards, and while waiting I was instructed and misled by my team manager to withhold information, and that is what I did.

"I sincerely apologise to the stewards for wasting their time. I’d like to say sorry to all my fans who have believed in me, and have supported me for years. I am not a liar or a dishonest person. I am a team player. Every time I have been informed to do something I have done it. This time I realise it was a huge mistake. I am learning from it. It has taken a huge toll on me.”

While Hamilton was excluded from the race results, Ryan has been suspended by McLaren and sent home to the United Kingdom. It is understood a decision on his future won’t be made until after this weekend’s Malaysian Grand Prix.

ps - Pią 03 Kwi, 2009

niezle.

Z jednej strony dobrze, bo nie lubie typa, ale z drugiej szkoda Teamu z takimi tradycjami.

ps - Pią 03 Kwi, 2009

Barrichello 5 miejsc w dół na starcie w niedziele:

http://www.formula1.com/n...009/4/9128.html

fydi - Sob 04 Kwi, 2009

Wyniki ostatnich treningów:
1. Nico Rosberg
Williams-Toyota 01:35.940
2. Mark Webber
RBR-Renault 01:36.048
3. Felipe Massa
Ferrari 01:36.089
4. Jarno Trulli
Toyota 01:36.132
5. Timo Glock
Toyota 01:36.189
6. Sebastian Vettel
RBR-Renault 01:36.194
7. Kimi Räikkönen
Ferrari 01:36.322
8. Kazuki Nakajima
Williams-Toyota 01:36.325
9. Rubens Barrichello
Brawn-Mercedes 01:36.519
10. Jenson Button
Brawn-Mercedes 01:36.541
11. Robert Kubica
BMW Sauber 01:36.563
12. Lewis Hamilton
McLaren-Mercedes 01:36.657
13. Heikki Kovalainen
McLaren-Mercedes 01:36.742
14. Fernando Alonso
Renault 01:37.004
15. Nick Heidfeld
BMW Sauber 01:37.026
16. Nelsinho Piquet
Renault 01:37.032
17. Adrian Sutil
Force India-Mercedes 01:37.118
18. Sebastien Buemi
STR-Ferrari 01:37.282
19. Sebastien Bourdais
STR-Ferrari 01:37.322
20. Giancarlo Fisichella
Force India-Mercedes 01:37.398

Na kwali. może padać :jupi:

fydi - Sob 04 Kwi, 2009

Fck :/ Strasznie wolne są BMW. Dużo nerwów kosztowała mnie Q2. Oby teraz było lepiej
106 - Sob 04 Kwi, 2009

jak jest? bo nie mam kolo siebie tivi.. :/
Jakarti - Sob 04 Kwi, 2009

Kubica osmy - end
ale ze wszyscy maja kary to startowac bedzie z 6ego :)

saxorulez - Sob 04 Kwi, 2009

Kubica będzie startował z 6 pozycji
Stf - Sob 04 Kwi, 2009

dobrze jest.
fydi - Sob 04 Kwi, 2009

Poczekajmy na ważenie bolidów. Mam nadzieję, że Kubica ma trochę paliwa, bo czasy były średnie w Q1.
Szczepanek - Sob 04 Kwi, 2009

..źle nie jest :) 3 rząd daje radę.
Anonymous - Sob 04 Kwi, 2009

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LADUJE FILMIK Z AUSTRALIIIIII
Bartli - Sob 04 Kwi, 2009

Filmik jak zawsze pierwsza klasa :faja: :faja:
I w końcu obejrzałem podsumowanie 08, a to już skopało mi jajca o_O