To jest tylko wersja do druku, aby zobaczyć pełną wersję tematu, kliknij TUTAJ

forum.hothatch.org
Witamy na forum Hothatch.Org

MotorSport - [F1] Kubica i F1 2009

Jakarti - Nie 17 Maj, 2009

a mi sie w tym roku raczej nie uda...
chociaz budapeszt rzadzi... na prawde jest super :)

Maciusiowy - Nie 17 Maj, 2009

ja też może w przyszłym roku...węgry lub niemcy
Anonymous - Pon 18 Maj, 2009

Hamilton napisał/a:

“Monaco is my favourite circuit. The sensation you get from racing up the hill at 175mph, trying to make as straight a line as possible between the barriers while just shaving them with the walls of the tyres is unbelievable - the best sensation you could ever have in a Formula One car. There’s an expectation that Monaco will be another good circuit for our car package because the combination of low-speed corners and absence of any really fast stuff should suit MP4-24. I really hope so because it would be fantastic to have a competitive car and to be fighting at the front again.”

Heidfeld napisał/a:
“Monaco is one of the highlights of the season. It's crazy that the venue least suited to Formula One is also the most popular. The tight and twisty street circuit is brilliant. Only Macau is comparable, but we don't drive there in Formula One. There may be a bit less hype nowadays, but the Formula One weekend in Monte Carlo is still something special. It's all about Formula One and parties. There are a lot of famous people around, the harbour is packed with yachts, the sound of the F1 engines reverberates across the principality, and the track is jammed with crowds of people through the evening. In Monaco the spectators get closer to the action than at any other venue. For me, every time I come here it's a wonderful sight. On a few occasions already this season, the new, larger front wings have proved to be a bit awkward in the tight confines at the start of races. It's extremely tight through the first corner in Monte Carlo, so there's a big risk of knocking your front wing off against another car."

Kubica napisał/a:
"I'm a big fan of street circuits, so I'm looking forward to the race in Monaco. I always have a really good feeling going into the weekend here and enjoy driving between the barriers and walls. There is no margin for error, which makes things particularly interesting. Of course, you can't tell in advance how the 2009-spec cars will feel there with the new aerodynamics and slick tyres. We'll find out more on Thursday."

Thiessen napisał/a:
"Monaco is one of the mainstays of Formula One and one of the circuits, alongside the Nurburgring, Spa, Monza and Silverstone, which has made the sport great. Monaco is Formula One up close and personal. Only street circuits like the one in the principality can bring the spectators so near to the action. This is the most famous and glamorous grand prix of the year. The yachts, the parties, the show business - nowhere are they such an integral part of the Formula One experience as in Monaco.

Stary Piquet napisał/a:
Racing a Formula 1 car on the streets of Monaco is like flying a helicopter around your livingroom

Coulthard napisał/a:
Racing a Formula 1 car on the streets of Monaco is like riding a bicycle around your bathroom.

Jakarti - Pon 18 Maj, 2009

zawsze jak czytam Kubice in english to taki elokwentny sie wydaje, a jak mowi w tv in english to jakos tak uzywa prostych slow :D
Anonymous - Pon 18 Maj, 2009

nowe skrzydlo bmw na monaco :D

Gaydek - Pon 18 Maj, 2009

Fajne :) , ale lepszy byłby sponsor.
Stf - Czw 21 Maj, 2009

nie no nie mam siły już tego oglądać... ja pitole :/

"Już na samym początku drugiej sesji treningowej ogromnego pecha miał Robert Kubica. Gdy do zakończenia treningu pozostawało około 90 minut, nad torem ulicznym w Monte Carlo uniosła się smuga dymu. Jak się okazało, był to efekt awarii bolidu Polaka.
W samochodzie Roberta Kubicy uszkodzeniu uległ po raz kolejny silnik. Bolid się zapalił i Polak musiał go opuścić. "

Cartoon - Czw 21 Maj, 2009

Nie ma co liczyć na to, że Kubica pojeździ w tym sezonie...
kubas - Czw 21 Maj, 2009

a w tym samym czasie heidfield sobie pobija rekordy ukonczonych wyscigow... robcio musi miec cholernego pecha...
Maciusiowy - Czw 21 Maj, 2009

Jakarti napisał/a:
zawsze jak czytam Kubice in english to taki elokwentny sie wydaje, a jak mowi w tv in english to jakos tak uzywa prostych slow

fakt...z tym, że tak jest też z kilkoma innymi kierowcami

Stf - Sob 23 Maj, 2009

no i h... przedostatnia linia... :\
PieQt - Sob 23 Maj, 2009

ale koło hamiltona ;-)
Anonymous - Sob 23 Maj, 2009

PieQt napisał/a:
koło hamiltona(...)

(...)sobie odleciało xD

Anonymous - Sob 23 Maj, 2009

Jimbo to chyba specjalnie dla ciebie :lol2:

szkoda Kubicy, ale cóż .... taki "sport" :wall: